Every child has its own world of imagination.
There are different ways by which we can bring their imagination or world of thoughts out. It can be some writing activities or drawing competitions.
From time to time Google keep on organising such activities for kids where kids get a chance to showcase their talent. Doodle 4 Google Contest is one of them.
Doodle 4 Google Contest :
Here comes Google organising such a contest where children from various classes can participate and show their world of imagination in the form of doodle. They have to draw the doodle and write few lines about it. Check out the contest and few examples of doodles here
- The contest is from classes 1 to 10.
- There are different categories according to the classes.
- National Winner will be awarded with
👍An INR 500,000 college scholarship
👍An INR 200,000 Technology package for their school
👍Certificate / Trophy of achievement
👍A trip to Google India Office
- There will be five group winners who will be decided through Voting by the public.
- Doodles of the winners will be displayed on their website.
- You can download the form or send the scan copy or mail on their address.
- LAST DATE : 6 oct 2018
- Attention Teachers ! You can bring this contest straight to your classroom with these lesson plan and posters. Download here.
Don’t miss this opportunity !
Make your child participate in this wonderful contest. Give them the wings to explore their world.
To know how to enter and the judging criteria visit the website here.
Information & Image source : Google