Why do we need society ?
Human beings are social animals and their survival is not possible without it.We all are dependent on each other for many small and big needs. It is a web of many chains which are interlinked at many places. Missing a one chain can disturb the whole web or can create chaos.
How do society help us ?
We get up in the morning and look for newspaper. Think about the whole process of making of paper i.e. making of paper from trees , its processing , getting the news from all over the world, editing , printing and the people involved in all these work. Missing one link from and you can’t enjoy reading it with your cup of tea or coffee in the morning.
Is society is my responsibility ?
There are so many activities , works, assignments where we are depend on other people for the completion of our task. We all depend upon society and people who comprises society. Hence ,it is our resposibity to take care of our society in which we are living and the people who comprising the society.
Am I supposed to follow all the norms of society ?
The answer varies from person to person and society to society. Since we are living in a society and it is our resposibility, doesn’t mean that you have to follow all the rules of society. As an individual you have a right to live the kind of life you want to live.
Sometimes social pressure make you feel suffocated and depressed. That time it is really neccessary to hear the voice of your heart. Rules are good till they give positive output and not kill your individuality.
Live for yourself, not for society
Do what you want to do , live the way you want to live, you don’t need anyone’s permission. Live your life at your norms. Break the rules. The only thing you have to remember that your decision should not affect others life adversely
- Look for your comfort : Just because my friend’s children are studying in a reputed school of the town doesn’t mean you are also forced to get your children admmitted in that same school. Look the needs of your kids and your comfort in all aspects.
- Make your own choices : Don’t worry about what people will say. Make your own choices in life. You do not want to get married – fine ! You want get married at 50 – Okay! Finally it is your decision and you are happy with your decision.
- Wear what makes you happy : Give a damn look to those who comment on what you are wearing. They are not supposed to decide for you. Wear what make you comfortable and confident .
- Proudly show your identity : Wheither you are black or white, transgender or gay or person with special need , there is no harm showing your true identity. Show what you are and society has to accept you as you are.
- Live the way you want to live : You want to live in a small house or a big house , alone , in joint family or in a nuclear family , with kids or far away in countryside – live the way you want to live.
- Eat what you want to eat – On one has a right to put restrictions on your liking. Do not stop yourself enjoying the food since you belong to a particular kind of community or people around you don’t like.
Note: This article has been written as a part of SuperBloggerChallenge2018 conducted by Healthwealthbridge.com, Fashionablefoodz.com, Allaboutthewoman.com and should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge2018 is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.
P. S. You may agree or may not agree with my views , It hardly matters as we all are different individuals and so our thoughts. I respect your thoughts and your decisions as a member of the society .
Looking forward to read your introspection .